Picking Up My Pieces

09:05

As I stare at the screen and try to type my mind goes of wondering what to write first. Should I write a brief introduction about myself and what this blog is about? Should I start writing with my favorite line, "its been ages since my recent entry"? Or should I just starting writing reviews about food, products and events that I liked? Should I also write about my complaints and rants on events and things? These are the times that I cant help my mind stop and slow down. Its like, I want to write everything while I'm the mood of writing. There's this sudden rush that I don't want to be bothered and just sit in front of a computer and start writing.

I have been blogging for years and all my entries are scattered and some are just re-posted. I started from Blogger, Xanga, Live Journal, Friendster, Multiply and now I have Wordpress and Blogger again! I really miss and love blogging but I always get distracted or my time management is not that well manged. I've opened 3 account for blogging and I've already started working on the first and this, I still haven't thought of what to do with the third one or if I'm just going to use 2 accounts. I might and I mean, I MIGHT re-post my old entries here since I'd like to see all my writing in an organized manner.

I still don't know what to write after this, I may list down all the things that I'll be writing and just check them one by one after I'm done with one entry. Keep in tough with all of my pieces to come :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images