Clash of the Titans - Review

16:05


I’ve watched Clash of the Titans a few weeks ago and I somewhat enjoyed it. I’ve always been a fan of Greek mythology and basing the movie from the old one well there’s a huge difference. The effects are a given fact that’s its great and more advanced than before but when it comes to the story I’d still go for the old one. If you’ve read the story or watched the 1981 film, you’ll know what I mean. My friend, Tyron, and I were talking about the movie and wwe had the same opinion; the movie was cut short and its wall in the effects.

If you’re the person that loves effects then you’ll love the Clash of the Titans but if you’re all into the story, I suggest that you enjoy the movie as much as you can.

My overall rating of the movie would be 7.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images