FHM 100 Sexiest Women of the World - Paulene So

02:19

Nominations and votes for FHM 100 Sexiest Women of the World have already started. As I checked the list of candidates for this year, I can’t help but notice that Paulene So was not in the list! I texted her immediately asking why she’s not listed and that’s when I found out that she needs a lot of nominations so that she can be a candidate for 2010. So here I am asking for everyone’s help on this.

To nominate Paulene So, simply click on the link below

FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2010 Nominations


The nominations is taking place on the FHM Bullboard, the bullboard is FHM’s discussion thread, and like all forums you need to me a member before joining their thread. Registration is for free so you don’t have to worry about paying any monthly or annual fee.

When you’ve registered just click on the reply button and nominate Paulene So.

Here are some of her latest pictures





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images