Super Junior Super Show 2

11:11


Suju’s concert here in the Philippines is by far the best concert I’ve been attended this year. We were seated in the general admission and when I first saw the stage I was shocked and excited! It was indeed the biggest stage that was built in Araneta it took a week to assemble it. While waiting for the concert to start my friend, Ate Mae, was gossiping with some high school teenagers that were avid fans as well.

The concert started around 7:00 or 7:10pm and fans were screaming at the top of their lungs. I loved the sapphire blue glow stick in the dark and Suju’s performance was great! They started with a couple of serious performances, great dance numbers, and by the middle of the concert they looked as if they were just playing around the stage.

It was really a great performance and we really wanted more so the next day we watched their first Asian tour that Ate Mae downloaded before hehehe

I only used my mobile to take those pictures and video, so here are some pictures and videos from the concert. I also added some links form other bloggers that were there as well.

























Links from

Glamourmoments

Suju's SS2 Manila - Mobile Uploads

Fritzified.com

Photos of Suju's Concert

Sorry Sorry

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images