Thank You... Salamat... Shukran... Merci... Tosya.. Hamsya... Kam Sah Hamnida... Arigatou

19:41

Shukran... Merci... Tosya.. Hamsya... Kam Sah Hamnida... Arigatou

No matter how I say it...
No matter what language I use...
No matter how much I say it...
I'll keep on saying it over and over again...

THANK YOU!!!
Thank you for being there
Thank you for helping me
Thank you for your advice
Thank you for being worried
Thank you for keeping me strong..
Thank you for helping me understand...
Thank you for making me realize...
Thank you for being my wall...
Thank you for showing me the positivity in things..

SALAMAT!!!
I never expected...
I never thought...
I never imagined...
I never hoped...
All of you would be there for me...

Shukran...
You made me realized that I'm lucky
You made me felt that I'm loved..
You made me strong...
You made me keep on going on...

Merci...
I am blessed for having loved ones to count on...
No matter if we're childhood friends
No matter if we're family
No matter if we're colleagues
No matter if we're aquainted
No matter how we knew each other...

Tosya..
Hamsya...
Kam Sah Hamnida...
Arigatou...
Merci...
Shukran...
Salamat...
Thank you...
For being there when I need ALL of you the most... :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images