A Glimpse of My Office Work :D

00:49

It was our 2nd week in the new office and since I’m with the Product Development Team, we were in charge in setting up the sample room. The sample room is a mini walk in closet that has a variety of denims like jackets, jeans, shorts, skirt, and so on and so forth that are imported and we use them as a reference. We had to segregate the old from the new, the ones that we liked and the only we wanted to disposed. It took use a day and a half to finish… but wait it doesn’t stop there… I couldn’t stop myself and I had to take pictures! These were taken from my cell phone and I haven’t gotten the one from the company’s DSLR. I’ll try to post it when I get a chance in the office :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images