Malcom's Burger

21:29

When my friend, Mel, arrived from Davao last week we went straight to Quezon City to meet up our college friends. Our friend Rochelle was working in ABS-CBN and she requested that we meet somewhere in Mother Ignacia, we were supposed to eat at Wicked Kitchen but since we got lost we arrived at ABS-CBN around 2am. Good thing Malcolm’s Burger is open 24hours! First thing that I noticed were the furniture, I like their chairs and the connecting glass tables that had a different heights.

My brother and I shared our food because we didn’t want a heavy meal since it was more of a midnight snack.

We ordered their Deja Blue burger and Malcom’s Pesto Formaggio

 
Deja Blue Php 155.00 
Creamy blue cheese, the amount of blue cheese was just right and it really tasted like blue cheese.


 
Malcom’s Pesto Formaggio Php 145.00
I love pesto and cheese and therefore I LOVE THIS PIZZA! It has mozzarella, parmesan, mozzarella, blue and cottage cheese with pesto :D
This reminds me of the old fashioned pizza, crispy thin crust pizza that you can really taste more of the toppings that the bread.


Malcom’s Burger is at
141 Mother Ignacia St. Brgy. South Triangle, Diliman, Quezon City  (near Fitness First)

For more info you can call them at  (02) 355-3348

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images