Beauty Make Up Class at Make Up Designory

16:40

Groupon Philippines had an online deal at Make Up Designory Manila (also known as M.U.D) for a Beauty Make Up Class, instead of paying Php7000 they had a 60% off which made it Php2800 and another good thing about it is that the scheduled class are on Sundays! I grabbed the opportunity since I always wanted to know how to properly use make up. I have to agree that I have make up and I have tons of them at home, I also watch make up tutorials in YouTube, but I know I’m still lacking. I keep getting comments and feedback that I can just read articles and watch tutorials but for me it’s still better that I learn it with an expert. Online blogs and books are a really a good help but for me learning it in class would be much effective.

I had my class scheduled on April 17, 2011 and the class is from 10am to 6pm. I was the second student to arrive. MUD is located at the second floor in Serendra just above BPI. At first, I thought I was lost and next thing I know, Make Up Designory is actually inside Pure Beauty. It was a small classroom filled with a lot of mirrors and a lot of light, I thought that there was going to be yellow light but good thing it wasn’t. Our makeup instructor arrived about 5 to 10 minutes and she has this bright cheerful and friendly face and personality. She told us to put all our makeup on our table so she could take a look at them and she helped my other classmates with the brushes and make ups that they needed.

Here‘s what I learned that day:
- A background about Make Up Designory and its Products
- How to trim our eyebrows and giving it a natural look
- How to apply and look for the right foundation for your skin
- The basic make up brushes you need
- How to know or test an eye shadow that has a good quality or that’s really pigmented
- How to apply day and night eye shadows
- How to apply your blush in a different way
- How to apply lip color

I really learned a lot that day and the class is very helpful especially for those who don’t know how to use make up. I would definitely recommend it to my friends; you would really learn a lot from them and their makeup are also good. I definitely added their make up as my favorites. Their makeup is a bit pricey and I would still recommend it because it’s worth every centavo.

Here are a couple of pictures I grabbed from my beauty instructor, Myr Lim :





For more picture you can visit Myr Lim's Website at Make Yourself Recognized

Thanks to Groupon Philippines for their sweet deal and thanks to MUD Manila for the Beauty Make Up Class.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images