Page 3 - My Blogroll

11:30

I’m currently listing down all the blogs I follow and categorizing it. I was thinking of listing down all the blogs I follow using Google connect or just list down the ones that I really read. I’m following 30 blogs and counting, some are don’t have any new post, some I don’t even read and there’s a couple that I read. I’ll be contacting the bloggers who I’ll add in my blogroll to get their permission. I don’t want to list down a lot of blogs and in the end I’m not going to read them; it won’t be fair to the blogger as well. The main reason why I’m just going to list a couple of selected blogs is because I really read their blog entries, I find their blog interesting, I learn a lot from their blogs and of course some of them are my friends. I just hope I finish this soon :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images